Sunday, December 30, 2012

Emily turns 5!!!!

Hard to believe our sweet little munchkin girl turned 5 a few days ago. Emily is turning into quite the young lady. She is so beautiful, so smart and so incredibly funny. She loves her family and friends. She is caring, thoughtful, respectful and just a joy to be around. I couldn't imagine we'd start out with this teeny tiny infant and in just 5 short years she would be this amazing. Love you so much Emily and can't wait to see what the next 5 years brings!!!
 
 
Ohh an Emily sign to hang on the wall and hook all your hair clippies on!

A new chair for outside - with a cup holder!

Cowboy boots!

Ohhh a big one daddy! What is it?? A camping set with a horse, tent, and atv!

Another doll for my dollhouse!

Matching Em and baby jammies!!
 For Em's actual birthday - I had asked her a while back what she wanted to do and she said she wanted to go get her finger nails and toe nails painted. So there is this new kids spa in town that I was planning to take her to - I just hadn't made the appointment yet. Mistake on my part! I called when they opened on her birthday and they didn't have any appointments left :( I was soooo bummed! So I asked her what she wanted to do instead and of course she said bouncy town. So we called up my sister and they met us there with their 2 girls. Then we took the kiddos to McD's afterwards.

The Birthday Girl!
 Then after BT, I played with her all day long while Daddy got some more work done on the basement. We did card games, board games and lots of puzzles. It was fun to just relax and hang out!


Aunt Kristen even had a special delivery for Emily - the local flower shop dropped off some balloons, candy and a stuffed animal for Em. She was floored to get a delivery!!

Emily with her new tiger
 Emily got to choose where we went to dinner that night and she wanted to go to Red Robin. So before we went to dinner - Grandma Bonnie and Grandpa Tom came by to have Emily open her presents before we left. We had known for a while that this was the present she had been wishing for and asking for for months! So we skyped with Aunt Kristen out in Montana. Aunt Kristen was sweet enough to give one of her American Girl dolls to Emily. Kristen used to play with this doll when she was a little girl. So watch the video and enjoy!



G with her Emily and the doll Emily :)
Red Robin was a blast too but I left my camera at home! We had quite the table with me, Kory and Em, Cori, Jeff and the girls, My mom & dad, Bonnie & Tom, Kacey, Tony and the boys and also Casey, Mike and Audrey! Em LOVED being sung to by the wait staff. she was just glowing. Only my child!!! LOL!

Happy Birthday princess! Mommy & Daddy love you very much!!!

No comments: