Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Cookie Baking in WI

For then first time in over 10 years, I was together with my mom and both my sisters to bake cookies. Here we are figuring out who is going to make what...it was quite the scene....

Casey, Mom and Cori getting ready to start baking

While cooking, the girls played nicely. Here Mikaiya is teaching Emily something...not sure what! I think Em just wanted a turn with the marker :)

Braenna happily eating the cookie she picked out!

Mikaiya wondering how many cookies she can sneak away from the table :)

Emme with her special cookie!

Here's a shot of the cut-out sugar cookies we made that day.

Here's the shot of the other cookies/candies we made which include: spritz, reeses pb cup cookies, fudge, peppermint bark, peanut brittle, buckeye balls, peanut butter balls and I'm sure a few other ones I am forgetting!!!
Thanks to Cori for hosting us. We had a great time! It helped that she has 2 full kitchens in her house so we were able to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. Thankfully the 3 little ones entertained themselves...for the most part :)
Looking forward to next year already!

No comments: