Sunday, October 26, 2008

Double Digits!!

Emily is 10 months old today. Happy October! We can't believe it's almost Halloween already - where did the summer go?
Emme surprised us this weekend by pulling herself up to her knees and then to her feet!!!! I think we will have a walker by Christmas, but we'll see. She is always on the go.

She has been very sick the last week though. We are not sure what she had, but it was no fun for any of us. I missed 3 days of work and she was very sick. We took her to urgent care and to her regular doctor. It was not fun spending 3 hrs at the clinic trying to get a 10 month old to give a urine sample!! Especially one who wasn't peeing because she'd hardly eaten anything in 3 or 4 days. She did finally pee in the bag and they ran some tests, but everything came back fine. Which meant what she had was viral and had to work it's course. When her underarm temp was up to 100.8 on Fri, I was freaking out!!! Finally she woke up Sat morning with a smile - and I was so excited!! I had my baby back - sort of!!!! She is a bit needy right now - so I hope she is good for Chris tomorrow. Seems all she wants is mommy....constantly - and sometimes even mommy can't "fix" it. So I'm not sure if she's still a bit under the weather or if she is just feeling super attached.

We haven't taken any pics since the last time we uploaded, so here is the same link again for her 10 month pics: http://photos.walmart.com/share/p=483201224549798055/l=14955462/g=3242809/cobrandOid=1011/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB

We do have a video or two that we want to post, but haven't had time to upload them, so I will try to do that this week sometime.

Happy Halloween!!
Teresa, Kory & Emme

No comments: