Saturday, February 09, 2008

New Pictures

Here are some new pictures of Emily from the last 2 weeks.

Here I am at 1 month old with my stuffed animal:


1 month old


Newborn

I FINALLY fit in my swing!! 6 1/2 weeks old:







I love my play gym!!!







We think this might be a first non-gas smile :) YAY!!! She's so cute:





Mommy and Daddy are sitting home tonight teaching Em all about Nascar! The Budweiser shootout is tonight. She has a lot to learn...too bad she is sound asleep in her swing :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My little Emily is adorable--I miss her! We were hoping to see her today but we can't get out of our driveway again. Yukky winter. I have to come up this week to spend a day with her. Emily, grandma loves you.

Anonymous said...

Can she get any cuter??? She is amazing! HUGS!