Thursday, February 14, 2008

Emily's New Cousin

Cori and Jeff had their ultrasound yesterday to find out if Emily's new cousin will be a boy or a girl. The new baby is expected to arrive in July. Cori and Jeff already have a beautiful almost 2 year old, Mikaiya. I was very happy to hear that they are welcoming another baby girl to their family!! yay!!! I know how much I love my sisters, so I am very excited for Mikaiya to experience that same bond. Emily is also VERY excited!! I told her yesterday and ever since then she has found her smile!! YAY!!! I am so excited. I will try to get it on video since a still picture just doesn't do her adorable smile any justice.

So...sorry to say Dad, you will be surrounded by another beautiful little girl!!! I know you love all us women!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day! I'm thankful today to have so many wonderful ladies in my life :) Love you all!

Anonymous said...

I think your family can only HAVE girls!! Congrats!