Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy 8 Weeks!!

Emily is 8 weeks old today...can you believe it? I can't!! She's getting so big. We took her to the Dr today and it went well. She has colic, so that has been really hard for mom and dad. She got 4 vaccines at the Dr's office today, 3 shots and one was liquid in her mouth. She did good..she screamed..that's what is supposed to happen! ha ha

She weighed 8lbs 8oz and is 21" long. Her weight is in the 8th percentile and her length is in the 11th percentile. So she's still a little peanut!!

She's a little difficult tonight, so I don't have much time to write. I just wanted to give an update.

Here I am after I got my shots today. I am beat!!




Yum! I love Bud Light :)



Here I am in my Snuggle Bunny jammies that my daddy bought me for Valentine's Day..yep...we even went to Target all by himself!!



For some reason when I smile, I close one eye! It's still cute though!!



Here I am in my play gym. I'm still not so sure what I think about it. It's a little much for me yet.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cute, glad to hear that she is doing so well. Hopefully the colic will get better for you guys.

Keep warm and take care!