Thursday, January 31, 2008

Mommy and Emily

I was sitting here wondering how you can love someone you've just met?
How can you love someone with every ounce of your being, after only 5 weeks of life?
I don't know how that works, but I can't imagine life without Emily. She has been an absolute blessing. Even in the wee hours of the morning when she won't go to sleep and Mom is so tired. I look forward to her waking up just so we can snuggle and give kisses. Emily being a part of our life has been the most wonderful thing that has happened in my life.
I love you Em!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought it this morning when I looked through your pics. And now when I look again...Em looks like you in that picture!!!

Kari said...

I'm so happy for you! Some moms don't get that bond so quick. We're lucky like that!

Unknown said...

I love being a Mom, you have so much to look forward and so many adventures ahead as a family. Enjoy every waking moment, as I'm sure you've heard a thousand times that it flies by. Look, Mason is already almost 18months old. I'm so happy for you, and look forward to seeing her again soon.

Anonymous said...

It is the best feeling ever! It is like your first "crush" and you can't imagine spending one minute away from them! You two are beautiful!! HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Teresa and Emily! I am so happy for you, Teresa! You totally look so happy in your pics and I am just so excited for you. I am glad you already have such a great bond with Emily, she is so beautiful. I just can't wait to see her in person! Only three more weeks to go. Can't wait! love you, kristen