Sunday, January 20, 2008

Go Pack Go!



Okay...so I know most of you are thinking...what has happened to Teresa? Is that Emily in a PACKERS outfit? yes...yes it is! I have lived in WI for 8 years now...today is the big football game to see who goes to the Superbowl. My good friend Sarah's boyfriend plays for the Packers (#65 Mark Tauscher...Go Mark Go!!). She stopped by this weekend with an outfit for Emily and said she HAS to wear it on Sunday...so here she is! She will be wearing it again when they play in the Superbowl.

So...eventhough I am a true Bears fan at heart, it's hard not to root for the Packers today. So here goes!!! GO PACKERS!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA, Emily! I am so glad your mom allowed you to wear this! :-) You look so adorable in your little cheerleader outfit...glad someone got the right team for you to cheer for! Love you!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I am sure she will be in Bear's outfits next year! he he! HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Well....there's only so much she can do...I think blue and orange are more her colors :)

Unknown said...

She is so cute, Mason wore Packer gear as well on Sunday!! Nothing wrong with cheering for more than one team : )