Monday, October 15, 2007

Why we love our dog!!!

For those of you that don't know, Otis is the BEST dog on the planet. He is just such a special dog to Kory and I...yeah...I know Bonnie and Kacey are just laughing as they read this...but really! Otis is a 'special' dog..in more way than one :) HA HA

So last night, Kory and I were sitting around eating ice cream and watching TV (our usual Sunday night ritual!!). Otis was throwing his bone around the room. He likes to entertain himself by throwing his bone up in the air and then he goes and gets it, and does it all over again. So we weren't really paying attention to him throwing his bone around.

After a few minutes, Kory takes a drink out of his big glass...he always drinks out of the old Country Thunder mugs...regular glasses are just TOO small for him!!! So then I realize Otis can't find his bone. I'm like hmm...and while I'm processing all this, Kory is drinking out of his glass...all of a sudden I put two and two together...Otis had thrown his bone right in Kory's glass!!! OH MY GOSH!!! I have never laughed so hard. You know those big belly laughs where you can't stop? Oh geez! I thought for sure I was going to go into labor right then and there.

Kory was sitting there practically vomiting realizing that he had just dranken his water that had Otis bone and dog spit in!! HA HA It was a riot. I had to get his permission to share this with everyone! Be careful when you get a kiss from Kory...you never know where his mouth has been!!

Love you honey! Thanks for always making me laugh!!! You too Otis!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Otis is a good dog!!! Even I know that!! I just wouldn't want to share a glass of water with him--YUK!!!! Kory, make sure you check your water glass before you drink!! Otis had good aim. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

you guys are too funny!
Love ya Mom

Anonymous said...

OMG that is HILARIOUS =). I'm sure besides the 'belly laugh' you had to have a few tissues from crying too =). Gosh I miss you guys. Can't wait to see you on Saturday.


Love,
Belly Buddy