Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Week 29...Tomorrow

I just got back from Dr and thought I would post a quick blog. I am VERY happy to report that I only gained 3.5 lbs!! So my Dr didn't yell at me...which was very nice! He said I am now right on track, so that was good news.

The baby is doing well, heartbeat is still in the 150's. My uterus is measuring at 28 cm which is right on track (it goes along with your weeks!!).

Dr did say I have some trace amounts of protein in my urine which isn't that out of the ordinary. I guess this means they watch your blood pressure more closely. I've always had pretty low blood pressure, so I thought that was odd, but they did say it's going up slightly. So anyways, they will just watch that more closely from here on out.

My next appt is at 32 weeks, then I go every 2 weeks! yeah!! I'm getting closer. I also checked no cervical exams until 36 weeks unless they see a need to do them earlier.

Kory and I had our birthing class on Saturday...we survived!! Kory didn't even pass out during the graphic birthing videos :)

Okay, I think that's all for now. Hospital tour is this coming Sunday. Nothing else too exciting.
Bye!

No comments: