Saturday, September 15, 2007

Getting BIG!!!

Week 23 arrived on Thursday. I can't believe how fast the time is flying. We've gotten a lot done around the house the last few weeks which is making me feel a little better about things. It's definetly becoming more 'real'.

The baby is moving around pretty regularly. It feels like it's most often after I eat and in the evenings around bed time. It still doesn't feel normal, every time that baby moves I am just in awe. If you've never felt it before, it's just impossible to explain the feeling. I really feel like the baby has moved up in the past week or two. At my last Dr visit he said the baby was right around my belly button, but now I really feel like the baby is up higher, so we'll see.

We bought a crib and dresser for the baby's room yesterday!! That's really fun! We were buying sofa's at Slumberland and noticed they had a crib back in the clearance section. It's a crib normally priced at $499 and it was on sale for $148!!! So we bought that and a regular (not baby room furniture) dresser that was also clearance for $148. I decided not to get a changing table, because I will just use the dresser as a changing station if I need it. Grammy (Mom Walker) ordered the baby bedding this week, so I'm excited to see what it looks like in person!

Here are a few pictures from College Day at work on Friday:


I look like I have mini-basketball under my shirt!!
Hope everyone else is doing well and enjoying this cooler weather. I am so happy to see fall!!
I will write more soon! Feel free to leave a comment! I love to see them :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so CUTE! We showed Mikaiya her little cousin in there and she pointed and smiled. Can't wait to meet little Baby M!!

Kari said...

lookin' great!

Anonymous said...

You are looking good Teresa! See you on Tuesday!!

Anonymous said...

OH MY God are you Cute or what??

Anonymous said...

Auntie Cece can't wait to meet the Nugget. That's what I'm calling IT from now on! His picture is hanging in my office as of this morning :)

Unknown said...

Teresa,

You are looking great, very cute and glowing. Registering is a lot of fun, but it is exhausting. I'm glad you are still having fun with everything, and all I can say is enjoy every minute!!!

Miss you guys,
Allison