Thursday, December 08, 2005

My First Blog


Well all my friends are blogging, so I thought I would jump on the bandwagon. I am not sure what to write about. There are lots of things in my life that I am thankful for, so I thought that is what I would call my blog.

Today I am thankful that my friend's Katie and Bruce's little guy came through surgery okay on Monday (12/5/05). Here is an adorable picture of the little guy. He's now home safe and sound.

I had a bit of a rough weekend this past weekend. Kory and I got into a huge fight. We never fight...so it was tough. It was my fault, but it's still difficult to handle. I'm not a fighter. I just want everything to be good all the time.

Yesterday Kory's dad and sister and her husband came over for lunch. I made a great lunch that included enchilada casserole and apple crisp! It was tasty!!

Well I don't know what else to write about, so I will go now. Hopefully I'll get the hang of this as time goes by.

No comments: