Saturday, June 14, 2014

Spring Break 2014

I am pretty sure this is the longest I have ever gone without blogging since Emily was born. It has been a busy few months that is for sure!!!
This year for spring break, I took the week off with plans to take Emily and her 2 cousins (Mikaiya and Braenna) up north to visit my parents...well the lovely snowy winter had a different idea in mind. So a few days before spring break, I made a whole week full of fun activities for the girls.

Each morning started out with a few hours of playtime and coloring:



Then we did pottery painting and build-a-bear:





And we were lucky enough to get Mikaiya on her 8th birthday so Emily decorated the house for her:


And we took a super special trip to Knuckleheads in the Dells:











We swam at the PAC



 Had lunch after swimming:

And thoroughly enjoyed ourselves for the week! Hopefully next year we will make it up north.

No comments: