Sunday, April 13, 2008

Stupid Mom!!

Okay, so I know I am not the smartest person on the planet, but I did one of the most stupid things the other day. So Aunt Kacey and I went shopping for Miss Emily. Her 0 - 3 month clothes is getting too small, so we were going to buy her some 3 - 6 month clothes. Grandma Bonnie was also going to buy her a few things that I picked out.
So....we go to Kohl's and start loading up the cart with 3 month clothes. I am so excited to have all this cute new clothes. So this weekend, I finally get to taking the tags off and washing the clothes. I go to change out her clothes that is in her closet with her new clothes and come to find out...3 month MEANS 0 - 3 month!! OH NO!! So I bought all her new clothes in the WRONG size!! Geesh I am a moron. I feel really bad about it. So she's going to wear the stuff at least a few times. Then I'll be back to the store buying some 3 - 6 month clothes...the tags will say 6 Month--not 3 Month! How the heck was I supposed to know? I'm sure you're thinking I should have tried it on her...but do you really "try" clothes on a baby? I don't know about that one.
Okay-I just needed to tell everyone so they don't make the same stupid mistake I did.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's my advise...buy clothes by the height and weight, not by the "size". Every brand is different!