Wednesday, March 15, 2006

My sister-in-law and brother-in-law were on the local news last night for their ordeal with identity theft. Check out the story here: Check this out: http://www.wkowtv.com/index.php/news/story/p/pkid/23508

It's so frustrating for them that they can't get help to get this crap off their credit report. They found the guy that stole their credit, but the companies still won't remove things he bought. So frustrating!!

I have not blogged in a while. Life is good right now. I was away travelling for work last week. It was fun, and we got a ton accomplished. We're supposed to get dumped on with snow again tomorrow, I am so ready for spring to get here. Last Saturday was like in the 50's and it was so beautiful. I got to take my dog, Otis out for a walk. He was in heaven!!

No comments: