Friday, March 17, 2006


Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Well today is a great holiday. I love St. Pattie's Day. I'm not sure why, but I think it's fun. I have my green on today to celebrate.

So my previous post was about my sister-in-law and brother-in-law and their issues with identity theft, well they were on the news again last night...just so happens Channel 27 called the Transunion Credit place that was giving them a hard time and WAHLA!!! Magically their credit report will be returned to normal by the end of the week!! Can you believe it? She's been working on this CRAP for 8 months and now in two days it's all magically fixed. I mean thank GOD that it is fixed, but I think she's finding this a bit frustrating. Channel 27 even called Kacey and Tony and couldn't believe it themselves. They totally understood their frustrations.

The trial for the idiot that did this to them is next Friday (March 31st) in Appleton. Kory wants to go with them, so we'll see. Not my idea of a good time, but I know Kacey and Tony want to read a statement they've put together on how this has negatively affected their young lives.

Any whoo...nothing too exciting to post today. I worked from home yesterday and got so much done. It was amazing! I love working in my jammies!!

No comments: