Monday, January 09, 2012

Emily's 4 year pictures

We got Emily's 4 year pictures taken by Krista at Vintage Pear Photography. Emily has had her pictures taken by Krista since she was 6 months old. She does an amazing job! She always manages to capture Emily's huge personality and that is what I love about our pictures!!!

ENJOY!
p.s. Do NOT order pics right from here - there is a link at the bottom to the Walmart website. If you want to order pictures, order them from the Walmart link. The ones posted here are not high-resolution and will probably not print all that well. We have full rights to the pictures so it's fully legal to print them at Walmart. If you are having issues, let me know and I will help you. I am also sending out wallets to close friends/family soon! PROMISE!!!





Everyone has been telling me for a while now how much Emily and Kory look alike...I never realized it until I saw this picture....OMG! She is a spitting image of her Daddy :)













Order pictures here: http://photos1.walmart.com/walmart/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=7039976003/a=3242809_3242809/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=walmart/

No comments: