Friday, June 22, 2007

Back to blogging

Well I am officially back to blogging. I am trying to link together my blogger and my myspace, so I don't have to post things on two places. So if you click on my title (back to blogging) it will send you to my myspace account. I have not blogged since January. A lot has happened since then. But instead of back tracking, I'll just write about what's going on currently.

Last weekend we had my cousin's wedding down in IL. That was fun. We left early because I was so tired, but we still had a great time. The wedding was just beautiful. Great job Yo!!

This week I've been busy working late. I took a 1/2 day yesterday and spent it with Kory's mom and sisters (Kacey and Kristen). Kristen is here visiting from Fargo and it's been wonderful to see her! After work today, I am heading to Kacey's to work on our Sugarland shirts! Yep! Another Sugarland concert...are we stalkers or what? ha ha We have 10 girls going and are making We (heart) S-U-G-A-R-L-A-N-D shirts. Now, let's just hope we dont get out of order or we will really be screwed up :) I will post pics. The concert itself isn't until June 29th, but we're making the shirts tonight.

Kory's been working a lot too. He started doing this early run, so he leaves at 5:30pm. Makes for a really short amount of time that I get to see him in the evenings. Actually...I don't think I've seen him since Tuesday!! Geesh!

Well I'll be writing a lot more frequently. So expect to hear from me!!

No comments: